Monday, January 3, 2011

Chapter Thirty Two: My Unfinished Artwork

Yesterday, I showed you some unfinished artwork from my parents in law.
Today, I'll show you mine.
Over the last 7 years or so, there is some artwork I have started and never finished.
Some are still at the basic stage, while some other are pretty advanced.
Some will be completed, and some, will stay in their unfinished stage.
Those, have never been published before:

Meriadoc
This is the older one.
Started a long time ago, for some reason, I have never completed it.
But I am rethinking the decision, and should most definitely get to the bottom of it.
This one, still display the old way I use to do vectors.
It had something that I have lost over the years, a kind of innocence.
Meriadoc is my older son and is now 17 years old.

The Kitchen

This one is almost completed and was done while I was greatly interested by Mr. Mike Giant.
A sink is missing, and I always thought to put something in the windows...


ACHessfog
This is me.
Piece designed to fit a way bigger one.
Work in progress

The Artist #2

A self portrait started a while ago, fairly advanced as far as the level of work done, but far from being completed.
It would be a good thing to finished that one.
Many references need to be added.


The Tree of Life
My attempt to make a poster about The Tree of Life.
This one is nearly completed.
Only the repetition of planets has to be modified.
Every part deserves a different planet.
Work in constant motion.


Spaceboys & The Sweet Things
As shown, this one is two third, or so, completed.
This one is a poster for my band.
This is most definitely being completed soon.
Titles and fonts will also need to be added.
This is, from left to right, Linda Simone, Sergio Foglio & Nick Steal.


Man on the Chair
And finally, a piece I was working on last year.
I, somehow, got discouraged with that one.
But I do like it a great deal.
And, the most boring parts are done.
So, yea, let's get on it and let's add all the wonderful little details.
This is another attempt to show the absurdity of our civilization.

Voila, that's all folks.
Have a good one.

Sincerely,

Serge
Janeiro 3rd

4 comments:

  1. the elephant one made me giggle! I love it!!!!
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    And, did you notice than on the artist one there is one of your painting on the wall?
    :)

    Oh, i received the fedEx today
    Thank you so much Megh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Tree of Life one is great, and I LOVE the Man on the Chair! I love your use of color, always reminds me of Wes Anderson movies which is comforting. Is that one of the chairs you had on your veranda?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, what a compliment!
    thank you.

    yea, gotta finish both the tree of life and man on the chair.
    First one is easy to finish, second one is a lots of freakin' work. :|

    And no, this were not my chair, but some friend's chair in Sooke.
    The guy sitting, of course, is Mike.
    :)

    have a great day

    ReplyDelete