Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chapter Forty One: From the Country to the City

Second part of the trip in the Brazilian country side, which, of course, ends up back in the city.
Then, let's walk around and look at some of the odd/interesting things I noticed.
Enjoy

River & Bridge


Rio dos Papagios


Sky & Clouds


Back to the Great City of Curitiba


Street Corner


Colourfull Shops


Buildings


Building & Sky


Fake Italian Style House


Abandoned Green House


Yellow, Magenta & Blue Walls


Voila, that's all for now folks.
Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Serge
Janeiro 12th

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Nice colors, especially the last one.
    What kind of camera do you use?

    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John, I appreciate that.

    I use a Nikon D70, but that ain't a good camera.
    Don't get me wrong, those cameras are good, but mine is about 6 or 7 years old, and the chip inside is really weak, to say the least.

    It analyses the light and colours pretty poorly.
    But I am descent at post processing.
    :)

    Do you have a blog?

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry i don't have a blog but i use a Nikon camera too :)

    I recently sold my D90, a good camera but as i understand nothing to post-processing my pictures does not look as punchy than yours.

    Have a nice day.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, don't be sorry John, that's fine.

    Well, D90's a good camera, that's for sure!
    Post processing is... simple and complex at the same time.
    Maybe, I should post a tutorial on one of my blog, to show what I do.
    :)
    Maybe this would be useful for some.

    Have yourself a great day too

    s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how did you end up finding my blog?
    :)

    s

    ReplyDelete