Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chapter Forty Two: Art? Did you say Art?

Hey Bob, are you still having thoughts, deep thoughts about Art?
My buddy and I have been having some good conversations about Art recently, the absurdity of it, the complexity of it, the meaning of it, and the rest.
I think, in the end, we just want to enjoy it.

Here are some pictures, from different set of life, which, I hope, will make us wonder a little more.
As long as we question Art and the rest, there is still hope.

This is a photo from a piece I've seen at the Museum of Art of Curitiba Brazil


In complete opposition, this is a blurry picture of an inside corridor taken
on the very same day at the very same Museum.
The picture seemed, to me, more interesting blurry than focused.


Reflection of the sky on the same Museum


Reflection of the sky on the same Museum Part#2


Window in a subterranean parking


Organic urban Artwork, also called wires and cables

So, what do you think Bob?

That's all folks.
Have a good day.

Sincerely,

Serge
Janeiro 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment