Monday, January 17, 2011

Chapter Forty Six: More Skies along the Way

After those shoots of skies in Curitiba,
I thought it would be, somehow, kind of fun, to invite to a trip of my favorite skies I've seen and shoot along the years.
Different places, different feelings, different time...
Enjoy:

Montreal - 1993


Montreal - 1993


Montreal - 1994 - Okay, that ain't just a sky...


Ontario - 1995


Saskatchewan - 1995


Nelson BC - 1995


Vancouver BC - 1996


Port-Renfrew - Vancouver Island - BC - 1998




Paris - Louvres - 1999


Sooke - Vancouver Island - BC - 2008


Victoria - Vancouver Island - BC- 2009


Voila, that's all for now folks.

Sincerely,

Serge
Janeiro 17th

2 comments:

  1. I see you saved the best for last ;)

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    really?

    Well, in fact the most amazing one was the one from Saskatchewan.
    I was staying in that campground, almost at the border with Alberta, and I stopped, at night, and looked at the sky.
    it was amazing, you could clearly see the milky way.
    I laid down on the ground and looked at the sky until I was taken by vertigo.

    This moment, I never forgot.
    :)

    ReplyDelete