Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chapter Forty Seven: Feelings - A Series of Experimental Images

Back in the beginning of the 2000's I did a lots of experimentations with Photoshop, back in the day when the software was still relatively young.
I believe, if my old memory doesn't play tricks on me, it was PS 5, or 5.5
Back in those days, you had no effects, and drop shadows needed to be created "manually".
It's with a smile that I write that, like talking about an old car, or a hidden "souvenir".

I was interested, back then, by the fact that you could produce some kind of art not directly related to photography.
One of the experience was on shapes and colours, movements and curves.

I propose to take you on a path, back in those years, when the new medium was still making, somehow, it's first steps:





















Voila, that's all for now folks.
Cheers

Serge
Janeiro 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment