Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chapter Thirty Nine: Photos of Brazil

This time, let's have a little country side trip.
Now, like everywhere in the world, the reality is far from what people imagine.
Brazil is a huge country, and the province I reside in is called Parana.

Those photos are a representation of Parana, not Brazil, per say.
Last Sabado (Saturday), we went for a pinic to the Rio dos Papagaios.
Here are few shots from the trip:

Let's go on a road trip!





























Voila, that's all for now folks.

Sincerely,

Serge
Janeiro 10th

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful my brother. Just gorgeous. Strange so many of those pictures could be from here (Manitoulin Island).

    Glad to hear you seem to be enjoying things.

    Be well, stay safe.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patrick.
    yea, I was myself surprise by the way the landscape looks like.
    However, as I said, this is only a small part of a huge country.

    I have been thinking of you a lot recently.
    I hope you are coping the best you can with life.

    Love

    Serge

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, as long as you hear me, I'm coping all right, I guess...

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hear you Patrick.
    But more than that, I feel you.
    And in fact, more than most people.

    Far from me the wish to give you any kind of advice, but in such challenging time, create.
    Anything.
    Just create.
    It is a good therapy my dear friend.

    love
    s

    ReplyDelete