Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chapter Forty Four: Three Films and a Tale in Brazil

Today, I was fortunate enough to go to a place called Morretes.
It's in the province of Parana, Brazil, and of course, it is gorgeous.

We left the city, my wife Silvia, and my friends Claudeir and Elyka.
We drove for a while on the highway, then took a smaller road, going deep down the forest, and finally a dirt road.

We reached the river where we swam, and Claudeir started fishing.

But a crazy rain appeared, like it is quite frequent here, and we rushed back to the car.
I don't need to say that we were soaked nevertheless.

We then went to Morretes, a lovely little town, where we ate some amazing food in insane quantity.
Meat, fish, shrimps, rice, salad, bananas, oranges, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, mayonnaise, and drank some fresh lime juice.

After a short walk into the tourist town, the rain started again, and we got soaked a second time.
But it was hot, and we all had a smile in our face.

This is what I like to call, a good day.




Here are three little movies of pretty good bad quality, which is my attempt to share my day:

The Road


The River


The Rain


Voila, that's all folks.
Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Serge
Janeiro 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment