Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chapter Sixty Three: Smile

A good and true friend of mine sent me an email that I received this morning, Brazil time.
It said:
SMILE

This made me smile.
It felt good.
It was simple.
It was a little bit like that:

© Sil Boriani


Also, it reminded me that it is of some importance to make fun of one self on a regular basis.
A little bit like that:

© Sil Boriani


Also, the sky is too beautiful to be ignored.
It should be shown on a daily basis.
A little bit like that:

Curitiba


Curitiba


Curitiba


I have been working for one of my favorite graphic design employer.
I wish I could show what I have done, but not yet.
Professionalism oblige.
But, I just wanted to mention that, it felt good.
I did it a little bit like that:

Serge is drawing


Finally, I am going to refrain from commenting on the situation in Egypt, whoever knows me knows where I stand. Plus, there is actually some good info available, and no, I don't mean on TV or main street newspapers.
If you actually want to know what's going on, you can always read Al Jazeera, or Mr. Nicholas D. Kristof who is a fair journalist, or maybe even what Stellaa has to say.

This said, have yourself a good day.
Don't forget to smile.

Voila, that's all folks.

Sincerely,

Serge
Fevereiro 3rd

2 comments:

  1. The Al Jazeera live feed is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.
    Al Jazeera has been one of the best network for about 10 years now.
    :)

    Hope all is good with you

    ReplyDelete