Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chapter Eighty Two: F#$@%#& Canada, I love you Canada!

The night was very quiet.
And a tad shinny.

Early this morning, I woke up, like every bourgeois, noble and cerfs in Victoria, to that:



It was snowing, it had snow, and it has been well done.

I just smiled.
Now, I really as back in Canada.
I have no snow gears whatsoever, as all my stuff is still in storage, but I still smiled.
I though of Jessica and the conversation we have had the day before, about how cold and damp it was in Victoria.
I kept on smiling.

Meghan was playing outside with Libby, and it looked like if we were back east, or in the Prairies.

Meghan & Libby


The dog collected balls of snow iced on it's hair, it was something else.

Snow day...
A good ay to do what you should be doing.
I spent most of my day dealing with my obligations, and it turned out pretty good, lots was done.
Then, eventually, I went out and took some shots:




















Some of the black and white shots are interesting.
I am not crazily in love with black and white, but in certain circumstances, it works pretty well.

I still have tons of things to do, and cook, and some other things, so, I am going to let you go.
I am ready to go to France.
Only few days left.

And, that's all folks.

Sincerely

Serge
February 23rd

2 comments: