Monday, February 21, 2011

Chapter 80: Gloomy Monday

I feel like if I had tons of things to do.
And I do.
But I overwhelm myself for nothing.
I notice that i didn't use to be like that in Brazil, but that I use to when I lived here.
North America is something else.
I need to ponder on that a little.

This morning, while having my coffee outside, in the cold, cause, it is cold here, I was fortunate enough to witness a beautiful sunrise:

James Bay


James Bay


James Bay


James Bay


The colours were changing very fast, subtleties of subtleties, a million of options per minutes.
I though of having a series, taking a picture every 10 seconds maybe, or once a day...
But before I could come to a sort of agreement with myself, the grey clouds covered the sun, and we were gone for the entire day.

Welcome to gloomy Victoria.

That's all folks.
More tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Serge
February 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment