Monday, February 21, 2011

Chapter 79: First days back in Canada

Saturday was sunny.

I spent the afternoon walking around victoria with Mike, taking photos.
I had the camera, but forgotten the card... So I had to take pics with my phone...
Embarrassing.

Anyway, it was nice and somehow, kind of warm.
The difference of temperature when you're in the sun and out of it is stunning.
I had forgotten.

Here are some photos of that afternoon:

Beacon Hill Park


A floating house in Cook St Village


Beach on Dallas Rd


Ocean on Dallas Rd


Rocks & Ocean on Dallas Rd


Ocean Walkers


Mike looking at the Ocean Walkers


Me looking at Mike


A Cruiser


We walked for a long while, and the pace was fine.

In the evening, the same Mike dude had a gathering to celebrate my return...
It was nice to see my good friends, I must admit I had a good time, and some good conversations.
Meghan and I drank some of that stuff:

Cachaça


With lemons, ice and sugar, and after few glasses, that stuff hits you bad!
Anyway, it was a lots of fun, but I miss my sweetheart.


On Sunday, I was pretty rough.
I spent the morning doing nothing, then spent the afternoon with my little boy, went to watch I am Number Four, which was whatever, but it's good being with him anyway.
We walked in Victoria, stopped by to say Hi to Mike and Jessica, and I went back to Meghan, exhausted.
Not only, am I not 25 anymore, but I can't seem to get rid of that time lag/jet lag, however you call that thing...
I went to bed at about 8.00 pm...

Oh, it's sunny suddenly...
That is surprising.

Voila, that's all folks.
Sincerely,

Serge
20th February

No comments:

Post a Comment