Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chapter Sixty Five: Small Sketches

I have few little booklets where I draw stuff from time to time.
Mostly life stuff.
By this I mean, I draw what i see in front of me, with pencil and/or thin feutres or ball points pencils.
Here are some of them.
Nothing that interesting, but it is Sunday, so be it.
I would like to apologize for the bad quality of the images, pictures taken from the book:

Electric Pole in Curitiba


Understanding Perspective


Sofa in the Doctor's Office


Girl in the Bus


House in Curitiba, in front of the Bus Stop


Building in Curitiba, by Sil's University


Building in Curitiba by Sil's Work.



And, just for the trip, few more skies from yesterday:












Voila, that's all for today folks.
See you tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Serge
Fevereiro 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment