Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chapter Sixty Eight: Vegetation & Clouds

Yesterday, I went on a rant, the most part about a situation where trees got killed for a reason I could not understand.
Or, I refuse to understand.

Today, in my small and lame way, I try to make it up in a small ode to the trees.
Those photos were taken few weeks ago, on a trip to Morretes.



















It amazes me how luxuriant and rich the vegetation is.
It makes me happy.
Do whatever you want with this last affirmation.

On a different side of things, today was a beautiful day.
But like often, if not daily in Curitiba, the weather changed and the blue sky started to wear a blanket of clouds.
Here are some photos who I thought were, to sat the least, interesting.
I know I take and show a lots of pictures of sky and clouds, but so be it!














Voila, that's all folks.

Sincerely,

Serge
Fevereiro 9th

No comments:

Post a Comment