Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chapter Seventeen: Cloudy Sunday

I have never been a huge fan of Sundays.
I like them better than when I was a kid, where I use to wait until the last minute to do my homework.
So, I would stress out all Sunday, until I finally did my dues.

Things have changed.
I am smiling while writing that.

The clouds are covering the city like a winter blanket.
We are the 27th of June.
Again, I am smiling.

I am feeling good.
A little tired, a little anxious, but good.
I am going back to work tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it actually.
I am eager to get back into the routine, to simply get back into a more social life.

I have been thinking a fair bit about photography.
I will write more about that fairly soon, trying to think more clearly about it.
Writing it down might help understanding it.
I always had a weird attitude towards photography, and still, often my photography has been more successful than my illustrations. I mean that people seem to relate more to the work I do as a photograph, then as an illustrator. Of course, this is a generality, but that is something I am going to think about. Maybe more than I've done, so far.
I am most probably going to need a new camera soon...
And some other toys.
:)

I have been working on the third and last picture of the Father's Day series, and I am having a little bit more challenges with that last one. I think it is my least favorite. And even though, this might not be the final version, I'll post it the same. It still is, to me, like traveling into green water. I do/did enjoy working on those shots a lot, I must admit.

Ethan on Father's Day #3


--

Finally, a pretty cool pic that I have never seen before of Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee


I am really looking forward to the future.

Sincerely,

Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment