Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chapter Ten: Comes after 9... Victoria Pictures Of the Day...

vpod
Yea, I use to have something like that back in the Bowie days...
pod: pic of the day
it was a picture a day, a picture of anything, it didn't matter. the only rule was that I actually had to take the picture. Anyway, I am not interesting of doing such things anymore, the investment is too great, but I'll post some vpod when there is something worth showing.

This is the back door of the laundry mat in James Bay...
Weird... Just weird...

James Bay Laundry Mat


Then, on the way back, there was a car parked. But not any car.

Car Parked


And, I am not a big car fan, to say the least, but this is not any car, this is a boy car!

Hot Wheels Life Size Car


A life size Hot Wheels car...

Hot Wheels Life Size Car


It has a boyish name: The Battle Version!

Battle Version


Finally, last but not least, the bumper sticker!
I want one!

Bumper Sticker


--

No drawing today... So far...

C'est tout.

Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment