Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chapter Four: And up and down the freakin' roller coster again...

The day got from bad to worst, then better, then worst, then I guess better...
That was yesterday.
Among the pile of absurdities that happened, I argued with my sweet heart about something, or someone absolutely irrelevant...
It's absurd non sense.
I need to write down somewhere to get a punching bag one of these days...
For days like those.

--

The day was like, climbing hills after hills.
And I don't like climbing more than that.
But eventually, I did climb them all.

--

Wednesday has become my meeting day with my good friend Meghan.
I usually go to pick her up at work, she works in a flower shop amongst being a teacher.
I love the flower shop. Such an incredible environment to work within.
Then, we usually go to her place, meet with her awesome friend Fidel, drink wine and eat pizza and re-create the world.
This is the best therapy I have right now.
Yesterday evening was wonderful... Even though, there is always the moment when I am getting sad... Cause... Well... I need to be with my wife, you know....




















Meghan

--

One drawing a day: Day 5
:|
Didn't finish the drawing I started yesterday.
But I still drew. I am going to try to finish it today and post it later.
It is a man reading in a coffee shop. I am still going to post the sketch the way it is right now, it might be interesting to see the progression.
























Man reading in a coffee shop - Part 1

Voila, c'est tout.

Sincerely,

Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment