Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chapter Fourteen: Toys, Toys, Toys, and another Illustration

Recently, I started noticing cool things here and there, in Victoria, sometimes, it's not cool, it's just odd or interesting.
So, I pick up my phone and I take a shot to share later.
Sometimes, I draw it, sometimes i just post it here. It's just eye candy, there is a lots of things to look at when you pay a little attention. It's pretty cool, cause it touches everything, there is no rule per say, every subject is allowed, so to speak...
This is not a commitment, but just a note book. :)
It has no other purpose but to notice things, to pay more attention to details... It is quite something.
Anyway, here is a cool toy, a Bugatti, parked in Cook St Village. I love the garbage in the background. :)

Red Bugatti

Red Bugatti

Red Bugatti

And my son Ethan goofing in front of the majestic vehicle.

Ethan and the Red Bugatti


--

Now, let's stay in the red and jump to another beautiful toy: a Red Mustang!

Red Mustang. Oh my gosh, I want one!!!!!!!!

Red Mustang Parked in Cook St. Village


--

Up at the car dealer ship on Yates and Cook St, the difference is all in the nuance. A tad lighter please.

Orange Dodge. Oh my gosh, I want one too!!!!!!

Orange Dodge


--

Now, still in the cool toys category, just so we're all on the same page, this is mine!



--

Now, among the cool toys, there is also some weird toys, to say the least. But hey, it's free and it is right here in the street to be picked up...

Pink Coach


--

And, getting home the other day, there was such a light, gold, like if it was the Autumn. It's odd the light here, compare to where I come from, or even back east. A golden sun on that monument so many people adore. :D

Beacon Hill Park


--

And I am drawing. I stopped for few days, but did other things, and went back to it. It's complicated. I don't understand how sketching works. It's so different that what I usually do. I usually see the world in forms and shapes. Light and shade. But with sketching, it's more like lines and lines. It's weird cause, I don't understand it, but it seems that my body does, almost like an instinct. I feel some forgotten sensations, similar to eh one I use to have being a kid, drawing my comics, on the summer afternoons...

This is Jessica, Mike's new wife.
She is a lovely lady. She really is.
I tried to portray that gentleness she carries around.

Jessica



Voila.
That's all for now.

Sincerely,

Serge


No comments:

Post a Comment