Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chapter Eighteen: National Canada Day - July 1st and Thoughts on Stuff

Sigh...

This is canada Day today, the Canadian National Day.
I don't know what happened on the 1st of July.
I have been here for about 20 years, and I still don't know what happened on the 1st, even though, i could make it up, or actually find out.
This is the lame part of myself.
Also, i ain't that interested by Nationalism.

It is, never the less, a day off...

--

I am frustrated, nothing is working the way I wanted this week, except for work, which has been quite good. :|
Go figure.

Anyway, let's celebrate Canada Day with something worth it:
I saw that Heron in beacon Hill Park, and, i ain't a huge fan of birds, but, this one is special. Fascinating. Just beautiful.

Heron in Beacon Hill Park


Now, among the coolest birds and stuff from Canada, you can also find some pretty cool bikes...
I don't know, they attract my eyes, let's just put it that way.

Two Black Harleys


Awesome Kawasaki


Kawasaki Awesome Front Wheel Disc Brake




Now, only few more things, I am feeling rather low today, to say the very least.
So, one thing I want to say, is, well, the effect of Art at First Sight vs Thought Processed Art.
But, I am not going to do that now. :)
I'll write a fair bit about it in a near future.
But, all of that to say that, I thought I had used all the decent pictures of my son Ethan in that hot tub, but as I went back to double check, there was actually a fair bit of pictures that were totally workable.
How and why did I decided they weren't the first time, that's what I'll talk about next time... I guess... :)
So, anyway, here is Ethan on Father's day Part #4:


Ethan on Father's Day #4


And finally, probably my favorite part, a tribute from my all time favorite french actor, Mr. Jean Dujardin!
Here is Jean Advice #1, taken from the fantastic movie called 99 Francs


Jean Dujardin in 99 Francs




Have yourself a good day.


Sincerely,


Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment