Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Chapter 170 . New Illustration - Gabin


I always find it challenging to draw kids, the younger the most challenging.
I think it's the expressions that are so difficult to catch...
It sounds right to say so...

Anyhow, recently, as I said in my previous post, I drew my niece Amber, she's 8, and that wasn't too bad.

This time, it's my wife's nephew, he is 3.5 years old.
And, it wasn't that difficult either...

I am pretty sure that the new tablet has a great deal to do with that ease I have been drawing with recently!
I love my new tablet, smaller but stronger, and such a smooth feeling, such a pleasure to draw with it!
- smile -

Here is the new illustration:
Gabin

I don't know for how long I am going to keep drawing portraits, but for the time being, it is truly a real pleasure, so, we'll see... Even though, I am starting to seriously miss the comic book, so, there will be something to do there... Maybe an illustration about the Youth of the main character, we'll see, as I already said...
- smile again -

In the meantime, I have been working quite a lot on my new website, among the other things of life, and this is going good! In fact, it is almost completed, one last little section and it'll be ready!
I also have to get those comics printed, and then, it's business time!!!!
Stay tuned, I'll keep you updated.
Here are some images of certain pages of the site:
Home Page

Buy The Comic Book Page

Buy The Posters Page

New Blog Page

Portfolio Page

and

The About Page - Terms & Conditions


OK, I guess that's all for today, just a little post to keep you informed!
Take care of yourself, and have a great time!

Sincerely,

Serge
11th August 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment