Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chapter 105: A Really Bad Day & Angry People Over The World

The Universe seems, somehow, to tell me something.
It seems that I shouldn't be here...
What a tricky situation to be where you are not meant to be.
Things can be changed.
Everything can be.
It takes time...

Few days ago, I was coming from work, biking with my friend mike excellent bike.
I had reached the part of the Goose when you bike along the ship yard, and suddenly,
out of the blue, a scene that was most probably hilarious, I wasn't on the bike anymore, but flying,
head first, then, my head went first, and the floor stopped my oh very gracious fall.
My wrist, of course, took the entire shock, and it is still hurting. And, of course, it is
my right wrist, the one I use to draw and work.
A piece of my front tooth got chopped, and that was it.

I rested on the floor for few seconds, not fully understanding what really happened.
What happened?
I looked at the bike, stopped few feet away from me.
It seemed intact.
What the heck happened??!?!
I went back to the bike, and everything was fine.
I climbed back on, but the back wheel is not turning anymore.
After paying a tad more attention, I noticed that the wheel is not straight anymore,
but inclined in a way that makes it touch the metal frame...
Ok, this is what happened...
The frame shaped and broke...
Are you kidding me??!?!
It broke at the back, so the back wheel wasn't holding it's place anymore
and went to touch the frame, and got stuck there, and, of course, stopped turning,
propelling me into oblivion.
Here are two pics which help a little to understand what I mean:

Snap I


Snap II


I hope that this two pictures help understanding what had happened.
I don't really know anymore how to explain it better.

Anyway, I carried the goddam bike home, my hands all black from the fall.

I arrived home to be greeted by my wife, and to learn that our %#$@*&
internet had been cut off, cause, i forgot to pay the bill.
Wonderful.
Then, my computer stopped working, a dvd stuccoed in the reader, with no freakin' way to eject it, and with the computer trying to read it constantly...
Ok, that's too much for me.

What to think about all that stuff?
I'm still thinking about it.



Have you notice how much people are pissed nowadays?
I mean, we are all pissed from time to time, but in the days we are living in,
people are really really pissed.
It is coming.
And it is coming fast.
How many days until the winter solstice 2012?

Here are a lots of views of our anger, from all over the world.
There is, also, no need to comment those images, except to notice that,
repression is always present when people get in that state of mind and act
upon it:

Chile

Chile

France

Sweden

Afghanistan

Mexique

Libye

Spain

Ouganda

Ukraine

Chile

Libye

Chile

Afghanistan or Libye

Unknown

Chile

Libye

Italy

Libye

Libye

Israel

Unknown




I want to add that, a lots of good things are happening.
To everyone, as well as the bad things.
But, the unknown is in the air.
Close your eyes if you feel like it, it matters but a choice is a choice.
I will, very soon, talk about the beautiful things that are happening to me all the time.
Just don't forget... Not yet...

Amy


Sincerely,

Serge
September the 24th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment