Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chapter 100: Where It All Started, Some Cars & A Lady Leaves An Empty Space


So, here it arrived, finally, the chapter 100.
A small change will be noticeable to the one who pays attention, numbers finally became numbers.
No more letters.

This said, I have been sick again...
It is scary and a freakin' pain in the butts, but such is life, and once again, I will prevail.



Plenty of things are happening, but I will get back to most of it at a latest time.
What I would like to talk today is light, and in fact, I'd like to look at pictures and pretty cars more than talking about the sad state of the world, or the fact that we seems to be enjoying the general state of confusion on this planet.

OK, this said, one of the news this week was mr. Jobs decision.
I ain't gone talk about what i think of the man, the products and all.
I might later, for for the time being, my friends already know all the answers of the questions, so, that is enough for me.
But however, let's just all remember, wether we like it or not, that it all started there:

BreakOut


The Very First One

Wonderful design in the lettering people!




OK, and now, let's look at some cars that I saw recently, some from what we call the web, and one taken by my lovely and perfect wife Silvia.

Une Vieille Deuch


Brown


Tintin, Milou & Citroen


Traction Avant Bordeaux

Red BMW & Birds Poo



Cowl Induction In Green


Green


Black & New


Gold by S. Boriani




And, also, a wall made of parts of cars:

Pneus & Bois




Et Voila.
That's all Folks.
Oh, and, now I finally understand.
A real lady is dead.

Amy


Sincerely,

Serge
August 27th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment