Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chapter Ninety Nine: Daredevil (New Drawing), Few Interesting Pictures & A Dearly Missed lady

Hello.
This is going to be a short post.
All things considered, of course.

So, yesterday I drew all day, and an interesting drawing came out of it.
I like it a fair bit.
Anyway, here is another heroes from my childhood, The Daredevil:

The Daredevil

Thanks to Mike for the inspiration.




Except for that, let's have a fast look at some interesting pictures from all over the world, and the end of another series:

Wicked Bedroom

Women Praying

In The Field

In The End, The Horse Won...


Atlas As A Young Kid




The End of a Series: The Coolest Photos of the Coolest Movies.

Nosferatu

The Ghostbusters

Behind The Screen




Voila.
I guess that's all for now kids.
I want to wish you all some really good time,
and remind you, if necessary, that a dead lady is dearly missed.

Amy


Sincerely,

Serge
24th of August 2011

2 comments: