Friday, August 5, 2011

Chapter Ninety Six, New Drawing, Tea Party, Tintin, Ramsay & Pictures

So, again, I have not been writing here in a week or so...
That is a tad too long for my taste.
However, I do have a good reason this time, I have been drawing.

I come home after work, it is early afternoon, and, instead of writing sand sharing with you different type of thoughts, I sit down and I draw.
Which, trust me on that one, is a very good thing.
So, anyway, I have started a rather large piece, possibly my most extended work to date.
The reason being, there will be about 40/50 characters in the scenes, and that, my friends, takes a lots of time to draw, and requires a challenging focus.
So far, 10 characters have been drawn.

I am not going to show the entire piece until it is completed, so, be patient, to not say be very patient.
But however, once in a while, when I think it is somehow worth it, I will show one of the character, as a treat I could say.

Here is an example:
Mr. Grant Morrison

Grant Morisson
This is a guy I have the outmost respect for.




Now, let's talk for few minutes, important minutes, about a bunch of people who are not exactly fans of Mr. Morisson, I am talking about the outrageous Tea Party.
Now, if you try to understand life a little bit, you might be following what's going on south of the border, with their budget and all the insane crap that came with it, but I just really want to make one point:
I am not praising Obama, in fact, I am not even talking about the guy, but because it is politics, they make sure to speak in a language that is not only accessible for the common of the mortal.
So, in an attempt to rectify the shot a tad, I want to denounce the hypocrisy of the Tea Party.
The hypocrisy is complete:
They voted a budget & they blocked the borrowing authorizations for the very same budget.
Ponder on that!




And now, back to drawing, and in that specific case, to comic books.
A different kind of comic books.
The Franco-Belgium school, mother and father of the comics the way we know them.
I ain't going to give you an history lesson, starting with Becassine, because, I want to talk about Tintin... And his dog Milou, as he was originally named.
I am quite certain you all know that there is, finally, a movie coming out, directed by S Spieldberg and produced by P Jackson. I think it's gone be good.

Les Aventures de Tintin
Europeans will have the chance to see it a couple of month earlier.
Anyway, while doing some researches, I found some fake covers of fake Tintin's albums, few of them worth a look.
Here we go:
Prisoners of the Red Planet

Or, again:

Tintin in Gaza
Oh... Powerful!




And, we are turning in circle.
...
I previously talked about some people I admire. Then I went onto some tangent, and now I am back for a blink of an eye with someone I admire a fair bit.
The thing with people one respects, is that, somehow, it gives strength.
Some kind of strength...
So, I have been watching every single program I could get my hand on with Gordon Ramsay.

Gordon Ramsay

I just want to say that I know what drives him.
In my best days, I do know.
It's good to see that, doing the right thing can pay.
It's full of strength.
And, Piss Off!




And now, our series!!!
First of, the AT&T adds:

China

England

Italy



And, cool shots from cool movies:


Haven't seen that!?!!


Godzilla

And, some Godzilla movies.
Hilarious!




And to finish, one of mine:
Something to remember, witnessed in Cook St Village:

No!



One must respect his neighbour's front yard.




Voila, that's all for now folks.

Sincerely,

Serge
5th of August 2011

2 comments:

  1. I dreamed about that picture last night! The first picture from the movie series! Don't really remember what the dream was about…

    I love your drawing. It works so damn well! And the legs are not short anymore :D :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    Awr, I <3 You love.
    Yea, the legs seems to be okay now, kind of.
    :D

    :*

    ReplyDelete