Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chapter Ninety Three: New Drawing, Spiderman Talks Politics...

Finally it has happened.
Finally, I drew again.

Geeeez, this time, it took a hell of a long time.
Anyway, I got inspired and started a new project, which I had been thinking of for about two years now.
But, this is not what I am going to talk about today.

The thing is, that new project is made of a large series of different characters, so, while working on it, and this is going to take a while, let me tell you that, a side idea came to mind.
I used one of the characters to do a short comic strip, one of my all time favourite thing to do.

I called it Spidey's Shorts, and yes, this is specifically for Canadians.


Click Here



Voila.
That's all for now folks.
I think of you all.

Sincerely,

Serge
July 19th 2011Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment