Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Chapter 160 . Project & New Illustration


I have been busy...
An unexpected project came up, with a very tight deadline, and so, I put my head down and did it.
Ther is very little I can say about it, nor can I really show anything, as, it is for a competition and the deadline is not over yet.
But anyhow, in short, a friend of mine, Erika, contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in doing a series of illustration for a video about Asthma and Allergies.
I jumped on the occasion, she provided all the narrative, and I drew the illustrations.
Then, I put them together in a video, with original music, and Erika's voice, et voila!
This was a fair amount of drawings, and hope to be able to see them, as well as the video soon!
I'll keep you updated...

Meanwhile, during the project, I was drawing a good 6 to 8 hours per day, which, is exhausting.
I needed something else to balance.
So, as soon as the project was close to be completed, I starting a drawing of my sweet heart I had in mind for a while now.

So, here it is, the portrait and the poster I did with it, and, this one is not for sale.
- smile -
Stephanie . The Youth


And:
Stephanie Poster



Voila folks, that's all for now.
Have a good sunny and rainy day.

Cheers

Serge
31st March 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment