Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Chapter 161 . New Illustration . JJ Cale . Pack My Jack


Yes, I've been moving to the highway
Rambling man keeps rambling on
Yes, I've been moving to the highway
Rambling man keeps rambling on
Well, you can't seem to see it my way
Pack my jack and I'll be gone...

On July 26, 2013, John Cale passed away, leaving us with his Oh so wonderful music.
Pack my Jack is a poster I drew in 24 hours, a sort of happy remembrance, memories, souvenir...
Pack my Jack . JJ Cale Poster

Print Available - The Winter Soldier
18x24 - $46 CA + Shipping
12x18 - $30 CA + Shipping
To Order Your Print: Simply email sergefoglio@gmail.com
with the name of your print and the size


Sometime ago, I wrote a blog on Mr. Cale, here it is:
Link to JJ's Article

Last, here's the song Pack my Jack, one last time...



OK, that's all for today Folks,
Have a great evening.

Sincerely,

Serge
1st April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment