Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Chapter 149 . A day at Ella Beach, Sooke BC


Good day folks,
The Spring is most definitely here!
Isn't that the absolute awesome feeling??!!!?!

Sun feeds.
Period.

Yesterday, my Love and I went to spend the day at the Beach, in Sooke, BC.
We were hoping for a sunny day, and our wish were met.
We took the bus in the morning, went all the way to the the very last stop in Sooke, I had plenty of time to complain about the public transit on the Island, including blasting a freezing cold air conditioning, and, finally, we arrived.
We walked down Ella Rd, wonderful path to freedom, a path I took so many time, a path that makes me feel like if I was going home.
Because, I am...
Trees & Sky on Ella Rd - Sooke BC

Blue & Gold - Ella Rd - Sooke BC

Reaching for the Sky - Ella Rd - Sooke BC


And then, the Beach...
Magnificent, grandiose, the Queen.
Ella Beach - Sooke BC

It is an extremely challenging feeling to describe for the little Europeans Stephanie and I are, to see such immensity.
It makes one feels humble... And at the same time, in perfect harmony with the surrounding...
It is such a wonderful feeling...

We could see the USA perfectly, treble mountains on the other side of the straight, with their blues, their infinite shades of blue.
And the sky, the clouds, and the heat...
Ah, it was indeed absolutely lovely!
Steph & the Beach - Sooke BC

Wood & Sky - Sooke BC

My Love on Ella Beach - Sooke BC

And eventually, it was time to head home.
The long way back by bus, in the traffic and all that fun jazz, always starts by waiting for the bus, which, allows me to complain again, he he he, about the transit system!
Ok, I admit it, I take pleasure doing so...
- smile -
Waiting for the Bus - Sooke BC

I love how the shades are long, which proves it is still winter, and still, a gold light, telling us all that the day is on his way out...
Simple.

Today, I should draw.
I have a lot to do, but it is sunny again outside... And... I like the Sun.
- smile again -

Be nice Peeps, and behave yourself.

Sincerely,

Serge
18th February 2015

1 comment: