Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chapter 134 . Heat, Drugs & the Future's at Sake!


The french have a world for that: Canicule.
In english, we say Heat Wave.

There's no heatwave, at least, not by my standards, but it's scorching hot in my apartment, on the 4th floor, with the sun powering it's heat from early morning until end of day...
I am not complaining...
However, it has become a tad... Challenging I would say...
I got a cold...
A nasty one...

The story goes, and it's hilarious, I work in an office, under the air conditioning, which, for months, have had some issues, and blows freezing air 24/7... On me...
Frankly, it is funny...
With that heat outside, there's a difference of temperature of like 20m degrees in between inside and outside, and after few weeks, yea, I was offered a cold, without the option to return it...

I toughed it up for few days, but today, I needed to go see a doctor.
My absolutely favorite thing to do, since my lungs adventures, I have limited trust with doctors.
My issue of course.
Anyway, I needed some meds, antibiotics and what's not, and now, I, of course again, feel drugged...
My throat is way better though!

Drug of the Day



And for something completely different now!
My ex wife, Ethan's mother got remarried few years ago, with an exceptional gentlemen, with whom, I truly get along.
We all are good friends, also because, we understood early that, this was in the kid(s) best interest.
They have two other boys, Ethan's brothers, one is 4, the other is almost 2, if I am not mistaken.
I realize that, those humans being, are the closest thing I have to a family here, in North America.
And this, feels good.

I was at their place last week, and took few pics of the boys.
Here are two of them:

Robin

Charlie


Voila, I need to rest, so, that's all for now Peeps!
- smile -

And also, one more time, mon dieu, que les femmes sont belles!

The Perfect Curves

Sinverely,

Serge
31st July 2014

1 comment:

  1. uhhhhhh What a beautiful legs!!!!!

    The kids seems so smart!

    Lidix.

    ReplyDelete