Monday, July 14, 2014

Chapter 131 . It all depends on how you look at it...


And now, for something new...

The story is always the same, but the details differs...
I spend my life going back and forth from Illustrations to Photography.
To be entirely honest, I go to photography when I need a break from intense work, it's not even about resourcing myself, it's about taking a break.
And, even though, I have been told by highly respected persons, that I am a better photographer than illustrator, frankly, I doubt it.
However, photography also seems to come to me more naturally, so to speak, and so, be it...

In any case, I always use photography as my "models", I draw mainly from photography.
And, clearly, I am now turning in circle.
So, let's go straight to the point:
What happen if I mix a tad of photography and illustration, or should I say, what happen if I find an IN between?
That's a fun project.
there is no pressure.
It's not going to be revolutionary, but it is going to be fun.
So, here are some doodles, photo I took first, processed, and then, a sort of illustration that comes out of it...

Let's start with an object if you will...
Men in Black Car

And now, what I'll call the illustrated version:
In a Soft and In a Dream


Second, Natural Objects:
Rocks & Water

Soft Ocean


Aaron in Ecstasy

Lucid Dreaming


And, finally to end the comparisons:
The Sky, The Ocean & Myself

Cellar Door



And now, to end the trip, let's go visit my friend Betty Kate, in multiple roles, and let's look only at the illustrations files.
Betty Kate is Looking at You

Angry Betty Kate

Very Angry Betty Kate

Betty Kate is a True RockStar

In Business

Betty Kate

And finally:
Betty Kate & The Light



Voila, that's all for now Peeps.
Cheers.

Sincerely,

Serge
14th July 2014 - Allons enfants...

No comments:

Post a Comment