Sunday, July 6, 2014

Chapter 129 . Skanking, Skanking, Rockin...


Last Friday, I finally had an awesome time!
I danced for hours at hand!
I needed it.
I needed it so bad, with all the heavy challenges I have had in the last month, the most challenging month of my life...

I got tickets for the Ska Fest, met with my friend, had few drinks and dance, dance, dance.
From Barrington Levy to Fishbone, we skanked the ska until as late as allowed.

Hello Peeps!

Then, we went to Upstairs to see the last 30 minutes or so of Cloud Nothing, who rocked the place like rarely seen, in the middle of a crowd of motionless hipsters.
It was great!

I miss dancing.
I really miss it.
It was nothing short than wonderful.

If I want to keep smiling, I need to keep dancing.
And so be it!

Sincerely,

Serge
06th July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment