Saturday, August 16, 2014

Chapter 142 . The true happiness of the singer . Practice with Betty Kate




It truly is a privilege to witness people doing what they actually are supposed to do with their life...

I play a lots of music with Betty Kate recently, and, I actually don't know how we look like when we play.
When one plays, he does look at his musical partner(s), but it's like in a dream, it's like being in another dimension, all the analytic spectrum is changed...
I guess that's one of the magical thing about music...
One can always wonder...

Anyway, all of that rant to say that, Betty and I had the brilliant idea (that's actually not even our idea, but whatever - smile -) to film ourself so we can look at each other with new eyes, so to speak.
Turned out that, the song recording is actually not bad at all, brilliant lyrics from Miss Betty, very catchy tune, "Oxygen" is here to stay!
Studio recording version soon to be released, stay tuned!

And then, I looked at the clip.
And I was truly amazed to see it from the "outside".
My eyes keep on going back to Betty.
And the true reason is, because she is happy.
She is so happy singing our own song, doing what she is truly meant to be doing.
It is an obvious fact.
It is one of the most wonderful thing to witness, the best there is in all of us.
What we can aspire to...
Thanks Kate.
- smile -

Yesterday I was under the weather.
I had to cancel a diner I was truly looking forward, so that sucked balls.
Before I went to my - oh so well deserve - rest, I had time to take some pics of Miss Betty, right before she went out, for, it was Friday night after all.
Here are some of the coolest shots:
Happy Betty

Or

Super Happy Betty

Or

Look At That Drink Betty

Or

What The Heck Is Your Problem Betty

Or

What The Heck Is Your Problem Betty 2

Today, after a long night of sleep, I am good.
And looking forward to this Saturday!
Coffee's warm, sweet music is playing, the house is quiet, have a good day Peeps!

Betty Kate

Sincerely,

Serge
16th August 2014

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can see how happy she is when she's singing! And the song is good! I loved! It makes me want to sing and sing again!!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete