Sunday, August 3, 2014

Chapter 137 . The man who saved the world...


The Man who saved the World

I looked into his eyes,
Lost complete track of time.
Amongst the plains and fields,
I found a deal all sealed.

I walked into his mind,
And felt the world unwind,
I had never been before,
The centre of the world.

I know,
It's true,
I never lost control,
During,
My time,
With the man who saved the world...

db in Japan

The scissor edge

What you say? I say...

The lizard man

Lodger

My mother says...

White noise again

New beginning
db is facing you. What do you do?

I'll take you all into space...

To be continued...

Sincerely,

Serge
August 3rd 201

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Me too.
      Long time no talk.
      Even though, I see you every days ...

      Delete