Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chapter 107: Another RIP...

Two RIP in two days, that's a little too much, even for me.
Somehow, I feel attached to these two individuals, close to them, like if we had shared something in common.
Yesterday, Wednesday the 5th of October 2011, Mr. Steve Jobs passed away.



Everybody is going on with his own comments about the event, and mostly, we are witnessing the boring and oh so mediated ways of the internet.
Mostly pathetic.
I think that people are missing something here.
Above everything else, Mr. Jobs was an amazing visionary and a leader.
This, sadly, can hardly be replaced.
I am having there hardest time trying to find someone, still alive, with a similar way of living life, with a similar pattern...

Supposing that Apple will turn a page and stop innovating, we are going to have to look at Google, Microsoft, HTC or Samsung for the future of brilliant technology.
The future looks boring...

Allez, one more time, let's have a look at some achievement:

click on me to see the bigger size




Voila, that's all for today folks.
Sincerely,

Serge
06th of October 2011

3 comments:

  1. You know love, I understand what you mean with what you wrote, but maybe people are just doing what they can to pay some respect to the man. :)
    It can be pathetic but then and again, we could always do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.
    but what I was really referring to was more like, the judgers, the one who feed their egos through someone's death.
    not something surprising nowadays, but still...

    I really have no problem with people giving their respect, even in a poor way, what matter is the heart.

    And, I love you. :)
    <3
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ok. That makes more sense indeed. It might have been my poor little brain confusing itself. And, in that, I have to agree.

    I love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete